Nevada

Nevada is a mountainous region with vast semiarid grasslands and sandy alkali deserts. It is the country’s driest state. Nevada, which was one of the fastest-growing states in the country in the early twenty-first century, appears a long way from the days when Virginia City was a fabled frontier town thriving on the rich silver mines of the Comstock Lode.

Legal Statistics

Average Income: Nevada had a population of 3.08 million people in 2019, with a median age of 38.4 and a median household income of $63,276. Nevada’s population increased from 3.03M to 3.08M, a 1.51% increase, and its median household income increased from $58,646 to $63,276, a 7.89% increase, between 2018 and 2019.

Number of Attorneys: 7,333 people are involved in the legal industry.

Wrongful death Statistics:

A “wrongful death” in Nevada is defined as a death “caused by the wrongful act or neglect of another” person or entity. A wrongful death claim is a type of personal injury claim in which the injured party is no longer alive to present his or her case in court. In order to establish liability and seek damages, someone else must file a lawsuit.

Here are the statistics of some Nevada wrongful death cases:

The number of Car Accidents: In 2017, there were 1206 car crashes, up from 1200 in 2016.

Fatal Car accidents: In 2017, there were 311 fatalities, down from 329 in 2016.

Motorcycle accident vs. Car Accident Statistics: Reported crashes in Nevada:

  • In 2010, there were 44 fatal motorcycle accidents in Nevada.
  • In 2010, there were 1,040 motorcycles involved in traffic accidents in Nevada. Of these, 172 were involved in accidents that only resulted in property damage, 822 were involved in accidents that resulted in physical injuries, and 48 were involved in fatal collisions.
  • 79 percent of motorcycle accidents resulted in injuries, with 4.6 percent resulting in fatalities.
  • Motorcycles were involved in only 1.08 percent of all Nevada traffic accidents in 2010, but 13.04 percent of fatal collisions.

Nevada Bicycle accident statistics: The following are some statistics about bicycle accidents in Nevada.

  • Large cities account for 75% of all fatal bicycle accidents.
  • Men over the age of 20 account for 84% of bicycle fatalities.
  • Women account for 19% of all fatal accidents, while men account for the remaining 81%.
  • The majority of accidents happen during the day, but the majority of fatal accidents happen at night.
  • 73 percent of serious bicycle accidents are the result of a driver or bike rider error.

Food delivery accident and injury statistics in Nevada: In Nevada, there were 40 fatal workplace injuries in 2019. In Nevada, the number of work-related fatalities was similar to the previous year. The number of fatal occupational injuries in the state has ranged from 71 in 2007 to 24 in 2009.

Child Pedestrian Accident statistics: Pedestrian fatalities increased in 2020, increasing by 18% over 2019.

Truck accident Injury Statistics: In 2018, 24 people were killed on Nevada highways in collisions with large commercial trucks. The majority of them were passengers in other vehicles, not the commercial truck. Thousands of other people were injured as a result of these accidents.

Traumatic Brain Injury Statistics:

  • From 2004 to 2007, 8,559 Nevada residents were hospitalized as a result of a TBI, and 1,841 Nevada residents died as a result of a TBI.
  • TBIs account for 0.8% of all hospitalizations. Injury-related hospitalizations make up 4.6 percent of all hospital discharges.
  • TBI was a contributing factor in 2.5 percent of all deaths in Nevada and 9.5 percent of all injury deaths.

Number of Lawsuits: According to lawsuit statistics in the US, there are about 40 million lawsuits filed every year.

DUI Statistics: 2018 Alcohol-Impaired Driving Fatality Data:

  • Total Alcohol-Impaired Driving Fatalities = 87
  • Under 21 Alcohol-Impaired Driving Fatalities = 7

Population Growth: Nevada has a population of 3.08 million people, 90.2 percent of whom are citizens. In 2019, 18.7 percent of Nevada residents were born outside the United States. In 2019, there were 2.86 times as many White (non-Hispanic) residents in Nevada (1.47 million people) as any other race or ethnicity.

Copyright © 2022 Advisement

Designed by Perfect e Solutions